Book exhibition ‘The City of Tokyo: Past and Present’ until 28 April
In 1868, the name of Edo was changed to “Tokyo Prefecture”. From which perspectives has Tokyo been viewed and researched abroad since then? In this special exhibition, the libraries of the International House of Japan, the Maison franco-japonaise and the DIJ are displaying books about the city, its past and present in English, French, and German. The joint book exhibition is open to the public from March 1 to March 31 (DIJ only: until April 28). For more information, please contact the respective library. Details and a list of books and articles at the DIJ library are available for download here.